Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Raw Jicama Chips

I tossed the slices in some Bragg Liquid Amino (a taste like soy sauce but lighter and with much less sodium), sprinkled them with some smoked paprika and a tiny bit of Himalayan sea salt. In to the dehydrator they went. 18 hours later, I had a chip that was so good, it could replace my craving for potato chips.
They are crunchy, and delicious. Jicama tend to have a little sweetness and that sweetness combined with the salty, smoky seasoning put them over the top. Plus, no fat! Just make sure you leave them in long enough or they will be chewy not crunchy. 
You will have to wait a few days for the guacamole. I am too busy eating the chips. And then I will be going to the store to buy more jicama.
Raw Jicama Chips @ www.Rawmazing.com

Rawmazing

No comments:

Post a Comment